Motiv8 Fitness Youth Classes
Did you know that most gyms in Ireland will only accept members that are 16 years of age or older? Motiv8 Fitness has changed this model. As an independent and local gym in Waterford, Motiv8 Fitness has special insurance. This allows us to provide coaching services to kids from 11 years of age. Our coaches have thousands of hours of training experience working with youths.
Youth Fitness Classes in Waterford
If your child is looking for a gym membership in Waterford we provide exactly what you are looking for. We understand that your number one priority as a child is to ensure your child’s safety. Some gyms do not have their staff supervise gym facilities. Peer pressure and ego can impact your child’s training experience. This happens when a child is in a gym with their friend and it increases danger and likelihood of injury.
We understand these issues. We provide small group coaching for children in a friendly and welcoming environment. We put in place fitness programmes for kids aged 11-16 (more than supervision). Your child can explore their interest in fitness, build good habits and make friends in our classes.
New Term Youth Fitness Classes
4 week term, starting from the week of 15th of January 2024.
We provide exciting class programmes that increase strength, sport performance and confidence.
Our classes ensure that your child meets their weekly recommended physical activity levels.
Youth Class Details
Mondays at 7pm (January 15th, 22nd, 29th & February 5th)
Tuesdays at 7:30pm (January 16th, 23rd, 30th & February 6th)
Wednesdays at 7pm (January 17th, 24th, 31st & February 7th)
Thursdays at 7:30pm (January 18th, 25th, February 1st & 8th)
- Suitable for ages 11-16
- Each session lasts one hour
- Choose from one or two sessions each week in the 4-week term
- one session each week in 4-week term [4 total sessions] = €50
- two sessions each week in 4-week term [8 total sessions] = €100
Is your child ready to experience the best youth fitness classes in Waterford? Click the button below to reserve their place for the upcoming term.
- Note: €50 deposit/payment is required to hold your child’s place. If two sessions per week is selected, we require a second €50 payment prior to the first session.
- Once payment is confirmed, we’ll send a follow up email with additional information.